Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Blog

Well I figured my family has one so i should make one so here it is plus i never do anything so this will give me something to do well my name is daniel wrighthouse i have been in the marines for about a year now only 3 left to go been going through some intense training lately i deploy to afghanistan in november for 6 to 7 months to fight the taliban we have been told there better then us at everything but i plan to prove them wrong and kill bodies when i go over there would much love to have you guys pray for me to make it back alive and with all my limbs well thats it for now see you guys later

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you started a blog. Now you need a bunch of pictures. :-)
    I miss you and can't wait for you to come home for deployment leave.
    I still can't remember how to add friends to your sidebar. Maybe dad will remember how.
    Well post again so we know how you're doing.
    Love you lots,
    mom

    ReplyDelete